I can't log into App World as the security question I enter is not being accepted when selecting Forgotten Password. Anyone know how I can delete my app world account so I can use my existing email and create a new account? Or if I could actually get someone at RIM to reset my password would be great, but thats asking for a lot.
    12-09-10 08:34 AM
    I'm having the same problem with my girlfriends account. She let the people in the store set it up for her, and now she lost the paper with her password on it. Go figure. I tried to reset it, but all I get is proxy error on both the phone and computers.
    12-10-10 12:50 PM
    I'm wondering if calling Verizon will be of any assistance? I answer the security question for the password, and it says its wrong everytime.
    12-13-10 07:31 AM
    Check his or her email in box from PC. Check to see if there is email with the account info. Should contain account info as well as account removal, etc.
    12-13-10 07:50 AM
    I'm going to have to check my inbox on my PC...hopefully I still have the email. I know its no longer on my BB.
    12-13-10 09:54 AM
    No longer have the registration email in my inbox or anything. Anyone have further ideas on how I may get my password changed??
    12-13-10 01:51 PM
    Call your carrier and ask them to open the issue with rim. They'll give you a case number and the phone number. Call rim and they'll get it fixed.

(If they delete the account you should post how to do it to help the next group of people)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD