I accidently deleted the blackberry app world on my Blackberry Bold 9700. I tried all the steps that internet gives like wiping the sytem, safe mode or going to the appworld website. Nothing helps. And now even I deleted all my information and apps but still app world doesnt come back..

Since I deleted the app world an error is occuring: uncaughtexpection Java.long.error

Can somebody please help me? I would like to keep using my blackberry but I would need blackberry world to download apps. Is there something that can fix this error or an appworld that I can download at my laptop and move to my phone?
    02-15-18 05:27 AM
    Would you need to reload your OS using the now ancient BlackBerry Desktop Software. The .JAD and .ALX files are becoming and harder and harder to find online as it's BBOS and people have moved on. Can try here, I dunno if any of it works - http://ota.santo.asia/blackberry-app-world/
    Velocitymj likes this.
    02-15-18 08:32 AM
    Thank you. I downloaded now the version I need but what would I need to do now? Work with Blackberry Desktop Software or just get the file on my blackberry?
    02-16-18 03:58 AM
    I downloaded it now from my blackberry device and it looks like it works but after installing the app world its asking for an update. Do you know the latest version of the AppWorld that I should have to download? I think I have OS 6. I downloade AppWorld version v3.1.0.58
    02-16-18 04:36 AM
    Download blackberry link on ur pc & try to reinstall ur phones OS, I hope it will work,
    thank you
    03-03-18 02:31 AM
    I accidently deleted the blackberry app world on my Blackberry Bold 9700. I tried all the steps that internet gives like wiping the sytem, safe mode or going to the appworld website. Nothing helps. And now even I deleted all my information and apps but still app world doesnt come back..

Since I deleted the app world an error is occuring: uncaughtexpection Java.long.error

Can somebody please help me? I would like to keep using my blackberry but I would need blackberry world to download apps. Is there something that can fix this error or an appworld that I can download at my laptop and move to my phone?
    Hi, here's the app https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bn...aUEPV6jq8e2JHU extract this file and install using bbswiss army knife
    Velocitymj likes this.
    06-03-18 09:14 AM