As always I went through and removed the apps I do not use. BBM bit the dust on this round. I know no one that uses it.

I bet others in the US have or will be doing the same thing soon.

Tim
    04-29-12 11:48 PM
    As always I went through and removed the apps I do not use. BBM bit the dust on this round. I know no one that uses it.

I bet others in the US have or will be doing the same thing soon.
    OK.
    I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread is?
    People add & delete applications every day, and don't have a need to announce it.

You have no use for it, fine. Will others do the same and delete it for their own reasons, possibly.

But, I can see no other reason to announce it in that way except for the obvious.

Enjoy!
    stevepar likes this.
    04-29-12 11:56 PM
    Baaa Baaa.. didn't know there were that many isheep in the States
    04-30-12 12:06 AM
    Maybe you'd have more contacts if your profile didn't say, "Pin: BBM is useless to me!"

Don't really see the point of the post, but thanks for sharing.
    stevepar likes this.
    04-30-12 12:09 AM
    I have been using it everyday for years. I'm not about to change.
    04-30-12 12:34 AM
    I never used BBM before. But when i got my 9900, people's asked i should use it and now i have an everygrowing list of contacts. It's quite fun.
    04-30-12 05:49 AM
    Ok. I believe you. Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-30-12 06:13 AM
    Good for you, I happen to like BBM and I'm using it more than ever. Some of us make friends easier than others because of our delightful and outgoing personalities
    04-30-12 06:23 AM
    Well, we see that not using BBM leaves more time for useless posting, so is that really a benefit? Aren't there already threads dedicated to not using this particularly useful application?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...QrTeFd03xaMCpA is just one example, so I'll leave it at that.
    04-30-12 06:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD