Long story short, bbm chatting with someone in US - due to time difference / work hours / complete lack of sleep I deleted them instead of the chat!

totally kicking myself and wanna know if there's any way of getting their PIN back?

Any help guys would be greatly appreciated!
    04-11-10 11:25 AM
    Add them back using their email address or email them and ask for their pin. If they type m y p I n (no spaces) into their reply back to you then you have their pin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 12:01 PM
    Add them back using their email address or email them and ask for their pin. If they type m y p I n (no spaces) into their reply back to you then you have their pin.

Aw that would be really helpful except that we didn't exchange emails - dammit. Thanks for ur advice though!

04-11-10 12:35 PM
    Did you have BBM Remote/Media Card backup active? If so, click Menu>Options>Restore, (you can select which backup to use,) voila, everything that was backed up will restore.

04-11-10 12:39 PM
    Do you have their phone number? You could text them.

Did you back up your BBM contacts? Make sure to do that and then you can get them back.

04-11-10 12:40 PM
    Did you have BBM Remote/Media Card backup active? If so, click Menu>Options>Restore, (you can select which backup to use,) voila, everything that was backed up will restore.

I wish I had known to enable media card back up ... Nope, didn't do it so that's out as an option. Any other suggestions greatly welcomed!
    04-11-10 12:54 PM
    Do you have their phone number? You could text them.

Did you back up your BBM contacts? Make sure to do that and then you can get them back.

Yeah, kinda hadn't got that far either. And didn't think about backing up - why oh why did I not read my BB manual???????????
    04-11-10 12:56 PM
    I am not sure if DM (Desktop Manager) backs up your BBM contacts. Have you done a DM backup?

If not I think your options have run out.

04-11-10 01:05 PM
    Tried DM but no luck.

Oh well. That's life - thanks for the help guys! x
    04-11-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD