........it say - On Mailbox and Handheld

Or - On Handheld.

Sorry but whats the difference ?
    11-29-09 05:00 AM
    If you do "On Handheld", It will leave the message in the server and "On Mailbox and handheld" it will delete it from the server also
    11-29-09 06:53 AM
    Sorry not a techy at all, why would I leave it on a server ? What does that mean in plain english ? :-)
    11-29-09 07:07 AM
    It would leave it in your IN BOX on your computer and not your handheld device.
    11-29-09 07:11 AM
    What kind of Email are you using?
    For example, BES with a corporate type email, if you click on handheld and mailbox, it will delete from your blackberry, it will delete from your inbox, but it will go to the deleted items on your mail client (outlook, etc.)

Some people don't want to look at the email on their hand held, but want to work with or respond to the message when they get back to a computer.

Some people want it gone...gone...gone, and not have to delete it from their berry and their inbox.

Depending on which of those people you are...that will tell you which setting to choose.
    11-29-09 09:33 AM
    Ok I want to delete them on my pc and have them be gone from my BB as well. I can get it to work the other way (delete from BB and gone from PC)Any suggestions?
    12-16-09 12:26 AM
    Ok I want to delete them on my pc and have them be gone from my BB as well. I can get it to work the other way (delete from BB and gone from PC)Any suggestions?
    What email type are you using, google-yahoo-exchange etc....
    12-16-09 10:03 PM
    Microsoft office outlook. I also have a yahoo acct. which I have no problem with. Thanks for your help
    Last edited by protolo; 12-17-09 at 11:24 AM.
    12-17-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD