Get your custom BBM barcode T-Shirts which will scan to your BBM or you can have it scan to whatever you want it to scan to. Available now only at BBMShirts.com
    11-05-10 07:48 PM
    Hahaha, that's an awesome idea, but $25? Seriously? And I'm sure you add costs for shipping...
    I might go to walmart and get an iron on kit and a white tee and make one of these for under $10, and have a bunch of iron ons left over.
    I'm all for capitalism, but I do wish capitalists cared more for people and less for profit.
    11-06-10 06:14 PM
    Hahaha, that's an awesome idea, but $25? Seriously? And I'm sure you add costs for shipping...
    I might go to walmart and get an iron on kit and a white tee and make one of these for under $10, and have a bunch of iron ons left over.
    I'm all for capitalism, but I do wish capitalists cared more for people and less for profit.
    Lol might do the same here to ha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 06:26 PM
    Haha, that's cute. I might be a sucker to get one soon.
    11-06-10 06:59 PM
    I would strongly recommend that you DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS from this company as they do not deliver on time...

I ordered 6 shirts on Nov 24th so they would be here in time for Christmas.

Last week I notified them that they haven't arrived !

As of 6PM Friday December 23rd with no delivery on Christmas Eve Saturday December 24th I WILL NOT RECEIVE THEM BY CHRISTMAS !!!

I ordered well in advance...a full month in advance, asked if they would be here in time and I was assured they would...waited then asked again....it's off to the store to shop on xmas eve....thanks bbmshirts !

BOTTOM LINE DO NOT BUY FROM BBM SHIRTS...unless of coarse you want them for the Christmas after the Christmas you want them for !
    12-23-11 05:18 PM
    Sorry to hear that but one post from a user and he's trying to sell stuff always makes me suspicious. I hope you get them today or they come soon after Xmas though.
    12-24-11 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD