. My yahoo messenger has stopped working, but my wife's is just fine. I tried setting up the blackberry messenger but we can't get that to work. we see each other as pending but no way to accept. I also created a google account to try google talk and my wife can not sign in, it keeps saying password and email do not match
    Last edited by mcll; 10-29-09 at 07:17 PM.
    10-29-09 07:07 PM
    My yahoo messenger has been funky since i installed it. I hear the messages beeping in but I can't see the words!! I use Beejive i think its called?? Super cute, has never failed me but the emoticons don't show up a lot and I really love those.
    10-29-09 07:51 PM
    my yahoo messenger has been having issues for about two weeks now. i wont let me change avatar pics, it kicks me off often, wont let me sign in, keeps saying invalid user id, or password, if and when it deciedes to log me on i have to be invisible. when i try to make myself availble it kicks me off. i do not get messages or any kind of notifications. i am frustated cuz i use yahoo im alot.
    10-29-09 08:00 PM
    I use IM+...solves all of these issues
    10-29-09 08:01 PM
    Yeah try one of the IM apps, BJive lets me do aim, yahoo and msn, its really cool. 30 day free trial.
    10-29-09 08:02 PM
    there is that one messenger that is all 5 or 6 messengers in 1 I forget the name of it but its $30
    10-30-09 05:24 AM
    Yeah I will pass on that
    10-30-09 12:26 PM
    When you and your wife were trying to add each other in BBm, did you use an email address or your PIN numbers? I tried adding a friend using her email address but it did not work. We had the 'pending' notice as well. When I added her using her PIN number, it worked.

Hope this helped. Good luck!
    11-17-09 12:08 PM
    Have you tried Windows Messenger? I've used it on my computers forever, and it runs seamlessly on my BB...
    11-17-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD