Got my Torch the other day - for the most part it's a great phone, there are a couple things here and there that irritate me, but no deal breakers.

Anyways, here are my questions:
    - When using the maps on my Curve/Bold I used to be able to turn off or on GPS Navigation, which would use the satellites to pinpoint where I currently am, this seems to be on permanently with the Torch. Is there any way to turn it off?
    - Again, Maps, there used to be two views on my old BB (Pane View & Zoom) - when in Pane view, my indicator of where I am was always in the middle of the screen and always pointed upwards. But in my Torch, I can't figure out how to do that. It shows me the map, and it shows where I am, but sometimes my indicator is pointing left, down, right or up - making it less user friendly. Any way to fix this?
    - Lastly, in BBM, sometimes the 'Chats' bar & the 'Recent Updates' will be cut off from the top, and there's no way to bring them down unless I expand my contacts list (which I always keep collapsed) and then drag the list down - not really a big deal, but just kind of annoying. Any way to fix that?

Thanks everybody and I do apologize in advance if these were already answered, I looked but couldn't find them (I also looked for the texts opening up in the middle of the convo and there's no answer to that.... =(
    10-13-10 08:41 AM
    Can't help you but I gotta say I'm also not a fan of the new maps....
    I feel like my Bold maps was better on target, (also using gpstracker now finds me a block from my house -making it useless if someone steals my phone where bold found me to a T on my house)

Also annoyed with the no GPS turn off since I am Canadian but go to the US all the time, use data for BBM, internet and find map directions but would rather not have it sucking data to keep a gps signal on me the whole time I'm using the map app to find my way around.
    10-13-10 12:16 PM
    I only know the answer to your first question go to Options>Device>Location Settings>Location services: Location Off.

I've noticed the BBM problem too, seems like a bug hopefully it'll be fixed soon.
    10-13-10 12:37 PM
    in regards of maps.. has anyone found a way of deleting searched addresses? i am not able to clear it...
    10-13-10 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD