hi,

I just want to ask on how to copy the messages on the bbm on curve 3g?
    04-30-11 10:54 PM
    use the shift key and move the trackpad up or down to start selecting.. then press blackberry key and click on copy
    05-01-11 12:40 AM
    use the shift key and move the trackpad up or down to start selecting.. then press blackberry key and click on copy
    but the scroll does not go to the messages. unlike in my sms i can copy the message. is there a problem with the phone? thanks
    05-01-11 04:39 AM
    It is working for me. I think I am unable to understand the question.

Do you mean copying more than one message text? No that does not work for me as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 04:26 PM
    Depending on the OS and BBM version, you may have to click shift twice. You can also hit the menu, and select copy to clipboard, or copy to email for the entire chat.
    05-01-11 05:09 PM
    It is working for me. I think I am unable to understand the question.

Do you mean copying more than one message text? No that does not work for me as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hi

no, i mean copying a single or more than one message. the scroll wont go to the message, unlike in my torch i can go to a message then copy it.

thanks
    05-02-11 05:39 AM
    If you copy the whole thing to email, you can then edit it to whatever portion you wish to keep. What model, OS version and BBM version are you using?
    05-02-11 05:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD