So this morning my bbm .56 was working just fine when I noticed that a newer version came out so I decided to download it, now I can't seem to restore contacts it's stuck on the checking email status page and won't go past that, is anyone on the same boat as me?? This is really getting frustrating!
    12-23-09 10:22 AM
    Yes me too, RIMs sever is down @ the mpment... Its just a case of waiting.... Ur contacts should have been restored autpmatically

Have u gt it backed up to ur fone or computer?
    12-23-09 10:40 AM
    Yes me too, RIMs sever is down @ the mpment... Its just a case of waiting.... Ur contacts should have been restored autpmatically

Have u gt it backed up to ur fone or computer?
    Yeah the servers are still slowly going back up, yes I have I think I'll do it later though I will give it time to slowly go back up even though I just got a bbm which is weird because it is still showing the screen where it is checking email status.
    12-23-09 10:55 AM
    always a good idea to back up your contacts via email as well as locally on your device or memory card
    12-23-09 11:25 AM
    always a good idea to back up your contacts via email as well as locally on your device or memory card
    Guess I learned my lesson
    12-23-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD