I've read in a couple places that this combo works. Exactly how well does it work? I just imagine the fit being very tight for some reason. I still have my old 9000 holster so I have half the equation.
    03-01-10 10:25 AM
    Either way, the commuter is an awesome case. I say get it either way. I will se if it fits in my 9000 holster tonight.
    03-01-10 11:21 AM
    Perfect. This is what I am currently using.

The Commuter is very snug in the OEM 9700 holster, and just a hair too tall for the flap to close, but I did use it that way.

A friend of mine had an OEM 9000 holster still in the bag, so he gave it to me, and the Commuter fits perfectly in it. It slides out easily without any accidental key presses (either keyboard or convenience key). The sleep function works fine. The only drawback (if you call it that) is that the LED is not visible. The magnetic flap of the holster covers it up. This is most likely the setup I'll be using for as long as I have my 9700.
    03-01-10 11:43 AM
    Thanks. My new commuter is on it's way. I currently have a defender, but I want to lose some of the bulk. If anybody wants a two week old defender, let me know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 12:39 PM