Hello.

I have a question regarding the Calendar. I have synced my Google Calendar using Google Sync on your mobile phone and I would like to organize it into different calendars, the way I have on my Google Calendar. It's all separated into different categories and colour coded, like this:

I tried to find a way to do it, but I wasn't successful. I figured there had to be a way to do it, because when my Facebook app synced with my calendar, it created a special calendar I can access via options and choose a colour for it.

I didn't figure out how to do it on my own and any help would be highly appreciated.

Ivy
    09-21-09 05:28 PM
    Bumping thread.
    09-23-09 08:40 AM
    No can do.

Google only synchs with one calendar, and that is whatever your default calendar is. So, all those Gmail calendars, (I think I have 4 or 5), come across to your default calendar. Facebook is giving you 2nd calendar, so you see more options. Even if you create a new Gmail calendar, it will still only be 1 calendar for all the Google calendars.

Hope this makes sense....
    09-23-09 05:59 PM
    Hmmm yeah it does. In that case, can I create one separate calendar by myself or only Facebook can do it?

Thanks for your reply!
    09-23-09 06:13 PM
    I wanted to bump this purely because I find it ridiculous that this hasn't been solved. I have spent hours combing forums looking for a solution for this, but there isn't. And I don't understand why not.

Oh well. My gf has an app on her iPhone that syncs with our google calendars and puts them in diff colours. Blackberrys however, as stated, sync the 2 calendars as 1. Please google or rim, or superman, fix this!!

(sorry, im just taking out my issues after a long evening of internet searching and much trial and no results )
    09-27-10 03:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD