Hey guys, so ive noticed few others are having the same problem as i do where by i have installed bbm although i had few prob clicking the agree button on the terms & conditions, few batt pulls helped that. now i am able to use bbm as usual for awhile then all of a sudden it just acts weird and doesnt let me click on anything. all i can do is scroll and collapse groups. any one managed to get around this prob?
    10-08-09 09:24 AM
    I've gotten it to install and finally get past the terms and conditions, but that's about the extent of it working. I figured they would have had all the bugs worked out by now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 09:37 AM
    I had the same issue this morning. First I couldn't click past the Terms page. Battery pull #1. Once that rebooted, I couldn't click on any of my contacts. Battery pull #2. On the 3rd try, I got a white screen and wasn't able to do anything. Battery pull #3. I finally deleted it and re-downloaded from the browser. After getting stuck on the "downloading..." screen, I quit the browser and restarted it; magically the download and install had finished. From there I was able to get BBM to work normally. BTW, I'm using .301
    10-08-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD