Hello.
    Can anyone please tell me what the new bbm icons that were recently posted on the main Crackberry page with the chinese characters/symbols in the circles mean? there are four of them (btwn the two-way arrow and the exclamation point in the yellow triangle). If i knew how to paste them in this forum i would, but they just keep pasting as squares.
    Thanks
    -Robbie
    03-01-10 03:27 AM
    No one knows Chinese?
    03-01-10 05:09 PM
    No one knows Chinese?
    dude if they are, they are too damn small to even be able to read them. they just look like red scribble.
    03-02-10 03:04 AM
    I have 20/1600 vision. My contact prescription is -11.50. Im legally blind. And I can see these symbols. lol.
    03-04-10 01:47 AM
    That sounded obnoxious. Just wish one of the thousand members on here could lend a hand.
    03-04-10 01:52 AM
    Hello.
    Can anyone please tell me what the new bbm icons that were recently posted on the main Crackberry page with the chinese characters/symbols in the circles mean? there are four of them (btwn the two-way arrow and the exclamation point in the yellow triangle). If i knew how to paste them in this forum i would, but they just keep pasting as squares.
    Thanks
    -Robbie
    okay - i can answer your question
    starting from the left, after the two-way arrow, they mean:-
    1st - full
    2nd - together
    3rd (blue character) - empty
    4th - prohibit/not allowed

there's also one more a few icons over, between the recycle icon and the stick man dashing off:-
    it means - secret

hope it helps!
    03-09-10 05:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD