Hey all,
    I just bought a new blackberry mobile............but I'm wondering now that how will I change my bbm contacts from my old phone to the new one..........

I can't change 1 by 1 because I have a lots of contacts..............

Somebody suggested me that it is better to tell everybody and move onto the new bb......
    And a friend of me suggested me that back up all the bbm contacts in my memory card and insert the memory card into my new bb and restore it......

Will it work like that???

Friends please suggest me some good options
    Thanks......

And if you are a bb user...please add me and send me the suggestions because I wil not be at crackberry all the time

If the suggestios are send thru bbm it is highly appreciated
    Hopefully
    Adil
    Pin: 262ACD90
    Guys please reply asap

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-11 05:37 AM
    Guys please reply asap

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-11 05:46 AM
    Wow, you honestly think that Someone is by the keyboard 24 hours a day. You waited a whole 9 minutes to post a second followup to your followup. I bet you did not even search CB did you?
    01-03-11 06:29 AM
    To the OP, why did you post like that with all those spaces. Makes it very difficult to read. And as noted, you need to be patient. Bumping after only waiting such a short time is rude.

Use the Device Switch Wizard in BlackBerry Desktop Manager to switch the data over.

Alternately, you can use the Backup/Restore function in BlackBerry Messenger.
    01-03-11 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD