I'm new to the blackberry world and I recently got a virus on my computer, so I went through and changed all my passwords. I got an email saying to resume receiving messages from this email address to update password in blackberry internet service and then it tells me these steps;

1. Open your BlackBerry Internet Service account by completing one of the following actions:

* Click the email setup application on your device.
    * Using a browser on your computer, visit the BlackBerry Internet Service web site.

2. Go to the Email Accounts page.
    3. Edit @yahoo.com.
    4. Update the Password field.
    5. Click Save.

And I can honestly not figure out what I'm doing to save my life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 06:53 PM
    Go to your setup folder and then to email settings. When you click on it it will take you to a page showing any email accounts. If they need to have passwords updated it should say something like validate. Just click and update to your new password.
    01-13-10 12:04 AM
    Wow that was too easy, I actually went exactly where you told me to go yesterday and I didn't have the "validate" option .. guess it just took a while for it to show up. Thanks!
    01-13-10 07:23 PM
    I'm having this same issue, but for some reason, I can't for the life of me find the setup folder. All I can find is Setup Wizard, E-mail Settings (which requires me to login, and I can't do that since I don't know my username OR password), and Options.

Help! It's not sending any of my emails to my phone now, and I got the same message as brittynicole, but I can't figure out how to fix it.
    01-14-10 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD