Don't know how old this is, but I heard the commercial just today on a Boston sports radio I was streaming on my Playbook. First I was doing a double take when I heard the commercial, I thought, "....what? Blackberry what, and Boston, news through my BBM..??....what...?"

The commercial was in your face, Blackberry is cool, do this now, awesome! So happy to hear this, and see Blackberry teaming with the big boys....

Yes, BlackBerry
    sahil123 and kraski like this.
    06-01-12 12:06 PM
    Don't know how old this is, but I heard the commercial just today on a Boston sports radio I was streaming on my Playbook. First I was doing a double take when I heard the commercial, I thought, "....what? Blackberry what, and Boston, news through my BBM..??....what...?"

The commercial was in your face, Blackberry is cool, do this now, awesome! So happy to hear this, and see Blackberry teaming with the big boys....

Yes, BlackBerry
    I'd be 100% with that, if they included Baltimore. We've got some of the hottest franchises in sports (Blast, O's and Ravens), the Baltimore gran prix, and a first class venue for tourism and dining.
    06-01-12 01:25 PM
    there is a boston option... not sure if it is what you were wanting though
    06-01-12 01:32 PM
    True, the cities are limited, but hopefully this grows!

It nice to have something like this, Blackberry exclusive, and hopefully more cities to be added later.. Like my hometown maybe, or Nashville at least....
    06-01-12 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD