For the last week, I am basically unable to SMS, BBM or e-mail because my keyboard jumps all over the place. Either a letter won't register or it switches screens.
    I assume I need a replacement. I am still on Storm 1. Are they still replacing Storm 1s with Storm 1s, or will they give you a Storm 2?
    Thanks!
    04-25-10 10:42 AM
    For the last week, I am basically unable to SMS, BBM or e-mail because my keyboard jumps all over the place. Either a letter won't register or it switches screens.
    I assume I need a replacement. I am still on Storm 1. Are they still replacing Storm 1s with Storm 1s, or will they give you a Storm 2?
    Thanks!
    Good luck with the replacement of the S2. I've had my share of problems (see OMG it DIED) and they won't upgrade to the S2 for me. Maybe I'm just too nice.
    04-25-10 10:58 AM
    I assume when the phone starts acting like this, it needs to be replaced?
    04-25-10 11:21 AM
    No you'll get a refurbished storm 1 , which usually arnt any better than what your replacing in the first place.

1st question...have you done a battery pull? I have to ask, that fixes most everyones issues, if you have tried that, search on how to wipe and reinstall your Os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 11:29 AM
    I've been experiencing this problem too. Its like the screen is not calibrated correctly. I installed the 484 update, but found out that I had no BIS connection to vodafone, but do have 3G coverage indication on the phone. Tried the official 425. No luck.

I'm about to wipe the phone and reinstall 848 and see what happens....
    04-25-10 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD