For those who haven't seen it, I can take a pic, go to the option of sending it and get to the screen where I can leave a description but I cannot select "send" I can select "cancel" and write a "description"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 05:13 AM
    I recommend trying a search, as you'll likely find a few threads like this already. This is likely a buig with BBM 6.

08-16-11 12:33 PM
    Thank u iv now got it sorted, went on my desktop manager deleted bbm, then through destop manager reinstalled bbm5 then updated my bbm on my app world to bbm6 and its working great now

08-17-11 05:22 PM
    For those who haven't seen it, I can take a pic, go to the option of sending it and get to the screen where I can leave a description but I cannot select "send" I can select "cancel" and write a "description"

Having this exact problem ... tried the fix that worked for you, however, it didn't work for me (

Any other options i could try ? PLZ HELP ME!!!
    08-27-11 05:20 PM
    I had this problem for like a week now and I finally found a fix.
    The problem was that BBM was not resizing the picture to a smaller size like it usually would, it was just sending the original >1mb picture, that's why you couldn't send it.
    Anyway, while I was trying to backup my contact list locally, my phone told me theres not enough space and I knew that not having enough space had to do with the sending picture issue. So I thought what if when bbm resizes a picture it saves it temporarily on the device memory and when theres no space on the device memory it can't resize? And then I went into file manager and deleted like 4mbs of data and I could send pictures again
    10-15-11 03:02 PM
    I can confirm tarekjreidini's post. Check out my message here http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...20#post6773520

That might be your (THE) answer for this annoying BBM problem?
    10-18-11 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD