If I add someone to my blackberry, even if I wait 3-4 days it appears as he/she has no picture, even if she tries changing it.

I have recently upgraded my 8520 to the latest version and I'm still having the same problem.

I can change my profile pic and appears, my old contacts can too, but my new contacts appears like they have no picture.

Thanks
    12-27-10 12:34 AM
    Things you can do to solve this issue;

1. Try to delete them and then add them again

2. Upgrade to the new BBM

3. Battery Pull ( if you haven't done that already )

Others may have other Ideas
    12-27-10 11:06 AM
    If I add someone to my blackberry, even if I wait 3-4 days it appears as he/she has no picture, even if she tries changing it.

I have recently upgraded my 8520 to the latest version and I'm still having the same problem.

I can change my profile pic and appears, my old contacts can too, but my new contacts appears like they have no picture.

Thanks
    This in a known problem at RIM. There is nothing wrong with your device or your BBM application. This problem is linked to RIM's servers. It's been almost a month now and they still have not provided a fix. This is crazy. If you check the forum, you will find other threads about this same problem.
    12-28-10 03:55 PM
    It's fixed.
    12-30-10 02:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD