Hi everyone,

I took a look around the web and forums and could not really find a discussion about a situation like mine. While it likely has happened to someone somewhere before me, I just could not find it.

Anyway, I am having a difficult time seeing one of my contact's personal message in bbm. I see everyone elses's just fine and the person who's personal message I can't see can see mine just fine.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has come across this and whether you know how to fix it?

Many thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-11 10:34 AM
    You mean messages they sent you? or Profile(Status) message?
    09-19-11 10:44 AM
    No not the actual messages - just the personal message/status that is displayed under their name.

Thanks!

09-19-11 10:59 AM
    I have had this happen once or twice, but I always resolved it by rebooting the phone. Might wanna try that if you haven't already.

Also what version of bbm are you on?
    09-19-11 11:38 AM
    I have rebooted both my phone and the other phone (its my girlfriend's). I never thought about checking which version of bbm though. I have the latest version but I am not sure what she has. I'll check that out tonight. Thanks for the recommendation!

09-19-11 11:45 AM
    I have rebooted both my phone and the other phone (its my girlfriend's). I never thought about checking which version of bbm though. I have the latest version but I am not sure what she has. I'll check that out tonight. Thanks for the recommendation!

also since it is your girlfriend and you make sure you match up the right version of BBM for both of you, You can delete her, reboot and then add her back on since you have her PIN, that always works as well.
    09-19-11 12:26 PM
    I am anxious to try this tonight. I know its just a little thing but its been really bugging me. I'll let you know if this fixes the problem.

09-19-11 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD