hello

ive been reading of all the problems with bbm 5 and i really hate the lack of the view button. well when someone else on bbm 5 sends me a pic, i try to save it.. i go into my picture folders and all i get when i click on what should be the pic, is a blank screen with a red X in the top left corner. Happens from anyone that bbm's me a picture from their bbm 5.

Any ideas? I am running the official release bbm 5 and not the beta as far as i know.
    os 4.6.0.282
    bbm 5.0.0.33
    bold 9000
    Rogers canada

thanks!
    Lonnie
    10-30-09 11:09 PM
    Did u figure out what the prob was yet? I can't save pics either.
    ive been reading of all the problems with bbm 5 and i really hate the lack of the view button. well when someone else on bbm 5 sends me a pic, i try to save it.. i go into my picture folders and all i get when i click on what should be the pic, is a blank screen with a red X in the top left corner. Happens from anyone that bbm's me a picture from their bbm 5.

Any ideas? I am running the official release bbm 5 and not the beta as far as i know.
    os 4.6.0.282
    bbm 5.0.0.33
    bold 9000
    Rogers canada

thanks!
    Lonnie[/QUOTE]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 10:40 AM
    no idea still doesnt work... try to save the pic and just saves a file with a red x in the top left corner.. stupid.

Lonnie
    11-01-09 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD