This feature worked flawlessly for the past 2 month but it has stopped working about 1-2 weeks ago.

My Bold screen is showing *loading* message everytime I want to check the chat history and nothing will happen after that (I've waited as long as 10 minutes).

Does anyone have a clue or a way to fix this issue?

PS: I've tried reinstalling BBM 5.0

Thanks,

Erik
    08-19-09 07:00 PM
    No but it's happening to me too. Anyone? Bueller?
    09-15-09 03:44 PM
    where do you have it saved to? media card or phone?

ive noticed sometime when i look in my BBM5 options the two options either are both there or only one is. i have no idea where or why they disappear

show people what im listening to
    show people when im on the phone

sometimes, the on the phone option is totally gone and sometimes its there. kinda odd.
    09-16-09 05:19 AM
    I have it set to save on my media card. I also noticed that the "show when I am on the phone" feature only shows up when I am connected to a Wifi Network....isn't that odd?
    09-17-09 02:22 PM
    Hey guys - just figured this out. I plugged my BB into my computer, and "explored" the media card via My Computer (I had to turn "mass storage mode" on the BB to "on"). All of my chats are there in their entirety, evn though they won't load on the BB. They use Microsoft Excel to open and I can read them fine.
    09-17-09 03:20 PM
    Hey guys - just figured this out. I plugged my BB into my computer, and "explored" the media card via My Computer (I had to turn "mass storage mode" on the BB to "on"). All of my chats are there in their entirety, evn though they won't load on the BB. They use Microsoft Excel to open and I can read them fine.
    Does the history for any of your contacts load? Most likely one of the files is slightly corrupted in some way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD