Hello All,

This morning I tried to update BBM via Desktop Software. When I updated it, it no longer is on my phone and when I load the application list on the desktop software, it asks me if I want to install it. I click install and then it installs and tells me to update again (infinite loop of pain). I've wanted to download it via App World, but my App World icon disappeared a long time ago and I've been unable to successfully install App World.

I'm extremely frustrated and am one more feature not working away from throwing my BB through a window and buying a droid.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    04-07-12 04:41 PM
    Hello All,

This morning I tried to update BBM via Desktop Software. When I updated it, it no longer is on my phone and when I load the application list on the desktop software, it asks me if I want to install it. I click install and then it installs and tells me to update again (infinite loop of pain). I've wanted to download it via App World, but my App World icon disappeared a long time ago and I've been unable to successfully install App World.

I'm extremely frustrated and am one more feature not working away from throwing my BB through a window and buying a droid.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    From the BlackBerry Browser, go to http://blackberry.com/messenger..........
    04-07-12 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD