Help i cant receive or send bbms while on a call on my phone.
    on my old 9650 i was able to do this and i broke so verizon sent me a new one but on this new device it does not let me...
    i went to sound profiles and checked the box to notify during calls too..
    thanks
    02-19-11 04:10 PM
    Strange that your old one 'was' able to, if you're using a CDMA device on CDMA, I've never been able to BBM and talk simultaneously, because that is not the nature of the data functions on a CDMA carrier. My messages have always queued up until I hung up the phone, then BBM would send them when I get off the phone, and then the incoming messages flood in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 04:17 PM
    The only way you can send or receive a bbm while on a phone call is to have wi-fi service running and available at the same time you are on the call. If you want to answer your bbm while talking, put your phone on speaker; talk and type bbm at the same time...IF you have wi-fi.

That's how I do it.
    02-19-11 04:44 PM
    The only way you can send or receive a bbm while on a phone call is to have wi-fi service running and available at the same time you are on the call. If you want to answer your bbm while talking, put your phone on speaker; talk and type bbm at the same time...IF you have wi-fi.

That's how I do it.
    Same here Jaydee, but I use bluetooth works great...
    02-19-11 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD