I have an unlocked BB Torch which I've successfully used for international travel all summer, just buying prepaid SIM cards in different countries.

I returned yesterday to the US and put my AT&T SIM card back in the phone. Everything is working (calls, texts, browser, BBM, Facebook, etc.) - EXCEPT email. Nothing has pushed to the BB since I put the card back in.

I went to Setup -> Email Accounts -> Email Account Activation and entered the passwords for my two accounts (personal gmail and work Google Apps) but keep getting "Sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again." Have tried this over 10 times with the same error message every time.

Help.
    08-23-11 09:27 AM
    have the same problem , i even try to uninstall the mail app and reinstall other
    but same result :S , will someone help??
    08-25-11 02:48 AM
    I'm in the same boat! I've been switching back and forth between my Bold 9700 with a cracked screen to my new Bold 9700 that is in perfect condition.. after switching back to the perfect one, I get that same email error. Anyone with some advice??
    09-08-11 08:24 AM
    1. Access to blackberry website from blackberry
    mobile.blackberry.com

2. Choose your country or state

3. Then scroll down the page, until you find
    Communicate - Email

4. Click the Email link and follow the email setup

You will be requested to move your email accounts, just follow all the instructions and when you finished it, you are done.

Why?
    No idea, but I guess the email account are cached some where on Blackberry service server. Something like and DHCP IP address. when your device address is changed, but the server is still using your old address?
    Last edited by loyal_1; 12-23-11 at 01:40 AM.
    12-23-11 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD