So I have installed/re-installed the twitter app multiple times on through app world and the blackberry website.

So this is my conundrum my device won't acknowledge it exists.

Twitter will not come up on universal search, it will not come up in social feeds. The only place it shows up is in application management.

I'm kind of at wits end here. Any suggestions? I can't launch it from appworld either.

Torch 9800 6.0.0.526, AT&T

Thanks in advance.
    06-06-11 03:18 PM
    Did you ever find it? Im have the same issue with the same phone.
    06-23-11 11:02 AM
    I had the same problem.

Never got it to work, but if you go to Desktop manager and delete it, and let it reboot, an older version will show up to install (again through desktop manager).

It sucks you can't get the latest version, but at least you get back twitter.

I have had the same issue with a few apps, no one seems to know why.
    06-23-11 12:14 PM
    Tried that and there was no version of it after reboot....what the **** is going on with Blackberry to make this happen?
    06-26-11 01:51 PM
    fixed the issue. Seems the problem was with the upgrade of the OS i did via OTA. Reloaded the OS from the Desktop Manager and all is well with my Torch. I will never do another OS Upgrade OTA.
    06-30-11 11:34 AM
    So I bought my new Q10 yesterday October 12 2013 and I cannot get twitter to work is this still a problem and if not how do I fix it????
    Many Thanks Jeff
    10-12-13 09:08 AM
    Have you deleted, rebooted and reinstalled from BlackBerry World?
    This post is a Legacy OS (7.1 and under) post

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD