hi i cant find my barcode on bbm i recently upgraded mt blackberry curve 3g to 6.0 and since then it doesnt give me the option to display my barcode on my profile can anybody help please thanks
    04-09-11 02:43 PM
    Ya I have been wondering the same thing.
    04-09-11 07:32 PM
    Open BBM;
    move to the top - where is your name and picture, and click;
    click on "PIN Barcode" "SHOW"
    Hopefully you will see it
    Laura Knotek and ring o fire like this.
    04-09-11 08:46 PM
    no that still didnt work it doesnt give me the option to show barcode my screen only scrolls down as far as SHOW MY LOCATION AND TIME ZONE IT DOESNT GO ANY FURTHER
    04-10-11 02:24 PM
    I get it...now if I wanted to post that some where I would just use screengrabber or something of the sort to save it as a picture correct?
    Open BBM;
    move to the top - where is your name and picture, and click;
    click on "PIN Barcode" "SHOW"
    Hopefully you will see it
    04-10-11 04:37 PM
    I get it...now if I wanted to post that some where I would just use screengrabber or something of the sort to save it as a picture correct?
    I think easiest way is, when have shown the barcode, just click on your BlackBerry button - next to trackpad on left side. Will appear a menu, just select "Save Barcode Image", and do whatever you want with it.
    04-10-11 07:00 PM
    no that still didnt work it doesnt give me the option to show barcode my screen only scrolls down as far as SHOW MY LOCATION AND TIME ZONE IT DOESNT GO ANY FURTHER
    You don't go scrolling down that far, actually not scrolling at all. Just look bellow your name and picture - you should see there:
    << PIN: yourpin>>, and bellow this is
    << PIN Barcode: [Show] >>, just click on button [Show] and will see it.
    lukerafferty77 likes this.
    04-10-11 07:07 PM
    thanks man i feel like an ***** i found it the second i looked i was checking the bottom of my screen thanks man
    04-11-11 08:18 AM
    lolololollolololololololoolololololololol
    01-21-12 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD