So I have the Storm 1 and I updated to v5.0.0.328 and for the most part I really like the updates. My one problem, which may be an easy fix, is the new call log. I used to be able to see all recent calls, and when I would click on somone's name, all calls to, from, and missed show up. Now when I click that person it calls them directly. I figured out how to see the detailed log by clicking on the icon towards the bottom, however I can't seem to find where my missed calls are displayed.

Has anyone had this problem? Is there a way to get the call log back to how it was in the original version. I'm so used to clicking the persons name to see when they called so when I do it out of habit I end up calling them!

In an unrelated issue. When scrolling through my BBM contacts I click the down arrow but it thinks I'm hitting the very last contact on that page, even though I'm clearly hitting the arrow. So now to scroll to the bottom of my contacts I have to scroll by swiping my finger. Maybe it's just a glitch. Or maybe I need to reinstall. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank You!
    10-28-09 06:45 PM
    I have the same problem. When i have a missed call, it shows up with the yellow icon on the screen and I can get to the missed call log that only shows missed calls. After I leave the missed call log I can't find anyway to get back into it.
    Any ideas?
    11-01-09 01:46 AM
    go to the message folder>>BBkey>>view folder>>missed call. Don't know why it has to be so complicated.
    11-11-09 03:48 PM
    Turn off Call Logging and they'll properly show up in the Phone app.
    11-11-09 07:45 PM
    go to the message folder>>BBkey>>view folder>>missed call. Don't know why it has to be so complicated.
    When I do this, I dont have a "Missed Calls" Folder there. All I have is 8 different folders labeled "Inbox"
    12-01-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD