I'm running OS 7.1, on my BB Bold 9790 Bellagio. I can't connect any BBM connected app with BBM, running the latest version 6.2.0.56. The error I get is "Server is unavailable. Unable to proceed with BBM connection. Please try again later." Stuck with this error, the verification step (Step 2).

I tried pulling my battery a couple of times. Tried "connect and disconnect" on BBM options (Application Access). Tried downgrading my BBM app, tried deleting it and install again. I am running the latest version of my apps I wanted to connect with BBM (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Viber, Wikitude etc). I am on BIS ever since and I don't have any problems with my BIS connection. I never experienced this problem before, just now. I am able to connect the apps before.

What seems to be the problem? What to do? Any solutions? Thank you
    09-22-12 04:06 AM
    I'm running OS 7.1, on my BB Bold 9790 Bellagio. I can't connect any BBM connected app with BBM, running the latest version 6.2.0.56. The error I get is "Server is unavailable. Unable to proceed with BBM connection. Please try again later." Stuck with this error, the verification step (Step 2).

I tried pulling my battery a couple of times. Tried "connect and disconnect" on BBM options (Application Access). Tried downgrading my BBM app, tried deleting it and install again. I am running the latest version of my apps I wanted to connect with BBM (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Viber, Wikitude etc). I am on BIS ever since and I don't have any problems with my BIS connection. I never experienced this problem before, just now. I am able to connect the apps before.

What seems to be the problem? What to do? Any solutions? Thank you
    09-19-13 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD