I have rebooted my tour9630 after an app update. The phone reboots, however, i cannot click on sms, emails(messages) or bbm. I can click on everything else...contacts, calendar etc....this is driving me nuts, i've done about 10 battery pulls now. any help???
    06-30-11 04:21 PM
    What app did you update? Was everything working normally before the update? What OS version are you running?
    06-30-11 04:52 PM
    I update FancyTran(translation app). I had some glitches this morning, but after 4 battery pulls, everything went back to normal. I am running the latest OS, released by sprint about 5 months or so ago....its a tour from telus in canada
    06-30-11 05:02 PM
    I'm not familiar with that app, but I assume it might be trying to translate your messages. If it took four battery pulls to get everything back to normal after the install, then something went badly wrong with the app update. I suggest you delete and reinstall the app.
    06-30-11 05:12 PM
    no, not at all, because it was acting up BEFORE the app update. This tour is a POS. Rim should replace my phone for me, free of charge, i've never experienced this kinda of crappy tech in my life....EVER
    06-30-11 05:28 PM
    So you were having problems with the app, or with the phone, you don't know which, before you attempted the update. Were you having the same problems before the app update, or different problems? When did you first notice the problem? What was the last thing you did before that?

What is your OS version number? What theme are you running?
    06-30-11 06:55 PM
    So you were having problems with the app, or with the phone, you don't know which, before you attempted the update. Were you having the same problems before the app update, or different problems? When did you first notice the problem? What was the last thing you did before that?

What is your OS version number? What theme are you running?
    06-30-11 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD