11-29-10 10:39 PM
33 12
tools
    maybe its too late but i got the answer

I just found the reason for this to happen

I was on the sister in law side of Hilary

the reason for this to happen is that my friend save my contact when i first bought a blackberry, with the pin I had that time.

Now I changed to a new blackberry and no matter if i added her, i didnt appear in her contact list. I told her to update my pin info and that was all. problem solved

just be sure that any of you guys have any wrong Pin information in your contact list when somebody change a blackberry phone.
    09-14-08 08:04 PM
    When in BB messenger, I too only have the option to add someone through "email". You can avoid this by going through your address book, highlighting the name, pulling down the option menu and clicking add pin. But when in BB there is NO option except "email". Nothing else.
    04-18-09 02:40 PM
    Hilary, I feel your pain. I have the EXACT issue. I have done everything that everyone recommended several times over and still NADA. Where are all the BB experts! Not one of the recommended suggestions has worked for me.
    05-07-09 08:06 PM
    I cannot add contacts that are not in my contaxt by using the pin.

The BB add a contact says for contacts not listed in address book press menu button and select "Use Once" and enter the pin.

"Use Once" is not an option on my menu. Anyone having a problem with this? How can I send a request to other users I want to connect with, instaed of them sending a request to me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 06:36 PM
    ok so i got my bb bold yesterday and i wanted to do bbm. so my friend gives me their PIN so i hit the bb button, invite contact, type in PIN, and he said he never got my request. He did the same thing for me and the same thing happened.

All help appreciated
    01-01-10 11:46 PM
    i am looking for bb messenger friends to help me out, i am new with this and would just like to know more about the messenger, please help my pin is 3132B9C3
    05-09-10 02:36 PM
    i have tried to add one of my friends to my messenger list multiple times, but her name stays under the pending list, previously i was using Blackberry 8520 and it was working fine and i just got a blackberry bold 2 and it is giving me this issue. I got her to try to add me as well (while she is pending on my bb) and her BB shows me added, and now im added on her BBM and on mine its showing pending, she can receive my msgs and i cant.

If this helps i have a Blackberry Bold 9700 and she has a Blackberry Bold 9000

Yes we have each others pins right so what gives??

kindly send me replies on htirmizi@mobilink.blackberry.com. Thankz
    Last edited by htirmizi; 05-24-10 at 02:45 AM. Reason: added email id
    05-24-10 02:32 AM
    Hello me and my friend both have the BlackBerry Bold 9000 and we are trying to make it where we can message each other with BlackBerry Messenger but it shows Pending (Waiting for Authorization) on both our phones. Neither one of us have the option to accept. Please help someone we have tried doing this twice today and we still can't figure this out.
    11-29-10 10:39 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD