So last night I saw a friend at a party, and he noticed I had a BB so he asked for my pin and we added each others pin on BBM.

We were right next to each other and we saw on each other's BBM List that our Pin's were under the pending area.

Then today I tried to add another friend, and she says my name is under the pending area, but I haven't received an invite or anything. She added both my email and my pin, since she first added my pin and it did not work. I did a batter pull, still nothing.

Why is this happening? This never happened to the other 10-15 contacts on my BBM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    09-06-08 05:50 PM
    You both need to have data plans to use the PIN of Blackberry Messenger. The contact may need to be added by PIN alone instead of by email address, if the request has been sent via email. Try obtaining the PIN number of the person to be added and add the contact by PIN rather than email to your Messenger.
    09-06-08 06:10 PM
    You both need to have data plans to use the PIN of Blackberry Messenger. The contact may need to be added by PIN alone instead of by email address, if the request has been sent via email. Try obtaining the PIN number of the person to be added and add the contact by PIN rather than email to your Messenger.
    We both have the data plan.

I got one to work. What I did is I deleted the requests pending, and added her again and worked.
    09-06-08 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD