I haven't done anything different in the last 24 hours but all of a sudden I can't access my BBM application. When I click on the BBM icon, nothing happens... I can click everything else (messages, calendar, address book, etc.) and it opens just except for BBM. I've tried a battery pull reset a few times to no avail. I can see in the Messages window that there are new bbm messages but when it opens to the conversation window, the new messages are hidden.

Has this happened to anyone before? Help!
    10-05-10 09:00 AM
    Have you deleted it through your options-applications menu?

and then tried re installing?
    10-05-10 03:28 PM
    I will assume you already have a BB data plan for your device.

Remove BBM from Options > Applications. If you don't see it, select Addon or Core from the drop down menu. When you find Blackberry Messenger, highlight it, hit Menu, then Delete. Reboot when prompted.

After the reboot, launch app world and you should find blackberry messenger on the Featured list, download and install it from app world, reboot when prompted. Everything should work afterwards,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 03:40 PM
    i cant access my BBM it always appear on my screen, "setting up BBM" then afterwards nothing happens please help me >.<
    03-23-13 11:01 AM
    hello I recently got an upgrade from BBM and now I can't get into my BBM it appears on my screen ''setting up BBM'' and then nothing- please help me??!!
    05-06-13 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD