At 5:00 I could not and still cannot connect to BBM. Does anybody know of any problems that RIM may be having? Every other app still works fine.
    Connor Robson likes this.
    06-16-10 10:50 PM
    theres an "outtages" forum in the carrier section. but no, BBM seems to be working fine.
    06-16-10 10:55 PM
    Try installing it again. Go to m.blackberry.com >> where to by >> downloads >>BBM. This will install .57. Reboot when asked to do so. Test after the reboot. If it fails, remove the application by going to option >> applications then select add on from the drop down menu. Select BBM and delete it. Reboot when prompted then install the app again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 11:07 PM
    Try a battery pull

06-16-10 11:32 PM
    does bbm work in new zealand ?
    06-16-10 11:59 PM
    I have tried battery pulls and delete/install. The icon shows up on my screen but when you scroll over it and push the track pad nothing happens. It was working fine all day and then it would not let me access any part of it. I'm getting to the point of just getting the free crappy phone or going to an Iphone. I'm am tired of my BB crashing after 6 months to a year.
    06-17-10 12:24 AM
    Did you try a clean install as I suggested? If your BB is crashing, you are either doing something wrong like installing an incompatible application or your device is defective. I have 4 9700s and they never crash.

06-17-10 07:23 AM
    no no no....

LOL

delete all your service books, options> advance> service books> menu> delete

battery pull, once BB is booted up, resend service books from your carrier BIS website

see if that helps

leave the loading a new OS as a last result
    06-17-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD