I recenly changed device from BB Curve 8530 to BB Bold 9900 and ever since then can't accept BBM invitations and Invites sent shows only as "Pending for Authorization" but recipients are not receiving them either. Tried sending PIN messages but I got a red x next to the message and the status says: "Service Blocked" .

When my phone got lost, I was lucky that I just synchronized my device to my BB Desktop. Not only was I able to retrieve my contacts (phonebooks and BBM) but also ALL txt msgs and even call logs

Anway, that happening, I assumed I don't need to re-send all my BBM friends invites since one friend was able to communicate with me. But for those who have deleted my profile (knowing it got lost) and were still on my contact list were the ones affected. I tried deleting them and sent an invite only to find out that I can't accept BBM invitations and invites sent shows as "Pending for Authorization" but recipients are not receiving any. (they also have the same pending for authorization notice on their end)
    When I tried to send them a PIN message I get a red x next to the message nd get the service blocked message.

Help I do not know what else to do.

FYI: new contacts added with my new PIN have no prob sending invites and me accepting them all.
    12-07-11 05:36 AM
    Call your carrier, they are the problem or you don't have a data plan.
    12-07-11 06:24 AM
    ya sounds like the data plan isn't filtered to the new phone. are you by chance receiving your emails on your phone? May just need to reregister the phone to get the service books pushed.
    12-07-11 07:03 AM
    I am having this exact problem with two of my bbm friends that for some reason had been lost from my contacts list. The one friend even has a new pin and I cannot add him. The other hasn't changed anything, just can't re-add her as a bbm friend.
    I've tried everything to add them, but nothing works. I get emails, data, can communicate with every other bbm contact.
    Any suggestions?
    12-16-11 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD