Hi guys

My friends from Singapore are unable to deliver any form of message to me but the funny thing is I'm able to send and deliver. They can read my message but I just keep seeing 'D' on the message, it doesnt change to 'R'.

I tried rebooting my phone and even reinstalled BBM but it just doesnt seems to work. I have also tested with my friend in Canada and there wasnt any problem. And this is fustrating that my other friends are able to receive from Singapore and I cannot!

Please help! Thanks

BB 8530
    OS v5.0.0.601
    BBM v5.0.3.22
    Virgin Mobile
    05-20-11 08:11 PM
    Hi

I have the same problem. I have a Curve 9300 and Vodafone is my service provider. I cant receive BBM texts from my friends in Canada. I can send them messages tho and it shows up as delivered. Plus contact invites just shows 'pending Authorization' even if they have accepted. I used to be able to chat normally. A lil after BB services went down last month this started to happen.. I dont know if its related..Since I have my other services back on... and I am able to send and receive BBM texts from local contacts normally

Vodafone people have no clue and have been most unhelpful. Is there any way out of this??
    11-09-11 09:16 PM
    11-09-11 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD