I just got my blackberry and I LOVE IT. But I cannot delete my videos. ( Practice I don't want to keep) Everytime I try it says "system file error" what's up with that??!!!
    mkhalil
    08-15-08 01:44 AM
    Did you highlight the video and hit the menu button then delete ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 01:48 AM
    If that doesn't work, load up your desktop software. That is how I deleted my videos.
    08-15-08 01:49 AM
    If that doesn't work, load up your desktop software. That is how I deleted my videos.
    also did it with the desktop software.

Welcome to CB!
    08-15-08 01:53 AM
    He disk that came with my BB is that what you guys are talking about. Yes I did highlight and delete that is when I got the message.
    Thanks!
    08-15-08 01:56 AM
    yes, the software that came with it. that's weird.
    08-15-08 02:13 AM
    I just got my blackberry and I LOVE IT. But I cannot delete my videos. ( Practice I don't want to keep) Everytime I try it says "system file error" what's up with that??!!!
    mkhalil
    Did you delete the video yet? This has happened to me, too. But I found out that I have to make sure that the video is stopped, then I can delete it.
    08-15-08 05:53 PM
    Thanks to 49ways I was able to delete my vids...it was a little frustrating. But I had to pause the vid and the press the menu key to close the player window. That took me back to my list of videos where I was able to delete the unwanted recordings.

Thanks!!!
    08-29-08 07:07 AM
    And btw, you need to follow the same procedure to rename a vid, otherwise you'll get an error message!
    08-29-08 07:30 AM
    Thanks to 49ways I was able to delete my vids...it was a little frustrating. But I had to pause the vid and the press the menu key to close the player window. That took me back to my list of videos where I was able to delete the unwanted recordings.

Thanks!!!
    i've been frustrated today trying to figure it out, and you gave me the answer! thanks!
    07-19-09 07:52 PM
    I just got a used blackberry and I don't have any computer software or anything and I have a video that won't play and won't delete and it leaves no room for me to save pictures. How can I delete it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD