I have a few categories in my bbm I would like to delete but I do not have to option in my menu to do so.
    I did have bbm 6 from beta zone and I thought it was a problem with that so I deleted it and reinstalled bbm 5. Same problem.
    I did post this on beta zone and the one person that replied said it was just me. Nice.
    I've looked this up and I know there is an option to delete category so it can't just be me.

Someone please help me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 11:21 AM
    Are you wanting to delete an entire list or just one contact?
    06-26-11 11:23 AM
    I want to delete a category. I have different categories for some of my contacts. I now have an empty category which I would like to delete.
    I've asked a few of my contacts if they have the option to delete a category and they do. Its apparently above "rename category". Above my "rename category" is "switch application"

06-26-11 12:02 PM
    I moved my contacts out of the category list and once it was empty I put the highlighted part on the top of the unwanted category and hit the Blackberry button and in that menu it gave me the option to delete the category. I am using the BBM 5 most recent official release.
    06-26-11 12:07 PM
    I've done the same thing over and over to see if I'm crazy for not seeing it but I really don't have the option. I also hae the latest bbm 5. I guess I'm stuck with unwanted categories
    Totally bizarre stuff!!

06-26-11 12:17 PM
    Do a backup of your device on Desktop Manager and then delete and reload the BBM software and see if that works. That is a bummer!
    06-26-11 12:27 PM
    i have a conversation on bbm, amd been havin this convo for 7days without deleting the convo, but wen i scroll up it only goes bak to few hrs ago, how do i get the whole convo back?
    06-26-11 12:40 PM
    i have a conversation on bbm, amd been havin this convo for 7days without deleting the convo, but wen i scroll up it only goes bak to few hrs ago, how do i get the whole convo back?
    you don't.
    06-26-11 01:47 PM
    I've recently download the bbm on the iPhone and I've added a category that I don't want but there no way of delete the category? Any help?
    11-04-13 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD