I have activated my BB service but still my BBM messages are still not working and i cant use my email and yahoo messanger etc. i have called my service provider 3 times and they tell me they have activated it and should be working but still same issue. does anyone have an idea if its my software or something and how to rectify it?
    07-26-11 05:39 AM
    Tell your carrier if they can not get you working then they will need to escalate you to RIM. Chances are that your device is not registered on their back end systems.
    07-26-11 06:09 AM
    but i have been using it up till last week and its been working perfectly, i just reactivated yesterday and since its been messing up
    07-26-11 06:12 AM
    That would have been a good thing to include in your original post. Eitherway if your carrier is not able to resolve your issue the next "logical" step is to be escalated.
    07-26-11 06:20 AM
    but i have been using it up till last week and its been working perfectly, i just reactivated yesterday and since its been messing up
    Why did you reactivate? You really need to provide all the details.
    07-26-11 09:29 AM
    Call your carrier and ask for a service book update to be sent to your Blackberry device.
    07-26-11 06:30 PM
    hello! i have the same problem with my new blackberry 9000 . also i have called to my service provider ,and they told to me everything is ok ...but i cant register my blackberry with HRT...i dont know what i can do ! please help me!thanks
    07-27-11 01:03 AM
    Whenever ȋ̝̊ select 'view my profile' ȋ̝̊ see my profile. But when ȋ̝̊ try to enter, it says 'cannot setup bbm. A temporary service error has occured'
    02-14-13 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD