I would like to find a way to protect some of my work related memo's with a password. I do not see a way to do it in Memo Pad. Is there a way?

I know I could use Password keeper to do it but I have spent hours drafting memo's from my old Palm.

If I have to use a third party app what do you suggest? Can I import my existing Memo's into the app without retyping them?

Thank you in advance for any help, have a Happy Holiday!
    12-23-08 04:53 PM
    Why not just lock your device?

I don't think there is a way to lock just memo pad.
    12-23-08 05:15 PM
    Password keeper. Just copy or cut and paste 'em in. You could also hide the memo pad. And like hooked said, lock the whole thing.
    12-23-08 05:18 PM
    I was using Palm Treo 700p... all I did was export the stuff I wanted to keep locked.... open it with microsoft word..... save it as Word doc with password... put in on the external card (drag and drop) and then open it with Documents To Go.... I purchased the upgrade to Docs so I don't remember if this will work with the version that comes on the phone... anyway, I wanted to upgrade anyway, expecially for the PDF module.
    12-23-08 05:46 PM
    Check out:

61moons.com/memolock.php
    11-23-09 11:33 AM
    11-23-09 11:43 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say I have been trying to figure this out for at least a year I have used patternlock, applock and others. All of these are devastating to your battery and/or memory. If anyone comes up with something better please let me know!! Thanks
    10-05-10 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD