So kind of like the title says, is there anyway to remove / delete the "contacts" folder that was added when I installed BBM 5.0. If you don't know what I mean, look in your pictures and there will be a new folder called 'contacts'. In it there's a cartoon picture of an Alien, a Bike, a BrownHat (wtf is a BrownHat anyway? ), a Chicken... etc.

Can I remove these all from my BB forever?! Thanks
    07-30-09 04:47 PM
    So kind of like the title says, is there anyway to remove / delete the "contacts" folder that was added when I installed BBM 5.0. If you don't know what I mean, look in your pictures and there will be a new folder called 'contacts'. In it there's a cartoon picture of an Alien, a Bike, a BrownHat (wtf is a BrownHat anyway? ), a Chicken... etc.

Can I remove these all from my BB forever?! Thanks
    Unfortunately not. They are pushed through in service books. I tried deleting with BBFileScout and after a reset they were back.
    07-30-09 05:01 PM
    Hmm, thanks for the reply.

What if we get our hands on the COD and /or AXL files for 5.0 and remove them that way?
    07-30-09 05:02 PM
    Hmm, thanks for the reply.

What if we get our hands on the COD and /or AXL files for 5.0 and remove them that way?
    I was thinking the same thing myself. Hopefully someone will chime in here soon and see if its possible to get rid of them forever. Pretty annoying if you ask me.
    07-30-09 05:09 PM
    have you guys found a way to delete that folder? no one seems to be able to...grrrr
    10-12-09 04:38 PM
    No additional work done on this? I can't imagine the pros cant figure this one out.
    10-19-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD