I had a quick question. I have a Verizon blackberry messenger and a few of my friends have an AT&T blackberry. Can I talk to them via messenger or can only Verizon to Verizon talk?

I added a buddie that had AT&T and both of our phones say that our PINS are pending...

Anything special that you have to do?
    04-06-09 07:37 PM
    Absolutely you can BBM with anyone else with a BlackBerry as long as you both have an active BB data plan. If you're having trouble adding eachother, click the link in my signature for help.
    04-06-09 07:43 PM
    All you need is the blackberry BIS/BES service for your blackberry to use the bbm feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 07:52 PM
    I have Alltel & my daughter has T-Mobile & it woks well.
    04-06-09 08:01 PM
    it works perfect with my friends that have sprint, verizon, etc. all works!!!
    04-06-09 08:06 PM
    Now if only I had friends...

04-06-09 08:17 PM
    Now if only I had friends...

Well if you don't I suggest you post here. Lots of people in the social forums...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/
    04-06-09 08:21 PM
    ima give the same answer as everyone else...yes...i have vzw, my girl at&t...it works perfectly...its amazing...
    04-06-09 08:30 PM
    Yes you can it works with all useres. bbm rules
    04-06-09 08:44 PM
    all users that have a bb it has nothing to do with who ure in a contract with.
    04-06-09 08:55 PM
    Absolutely you can BBM with anyone else with a BlackBerry as long as you both have an active BB data plan. If you're having trouble adding eachother, click the link in my signature for help.
    my gf has tmobil i have verizon i have same problem just says pending you mentioned a link in your signature but i dont see one?
    11-29-09 08:11 PM
    Im new to this bbm stuff and you seem to know a little something. My question is that i have a blackberry from verizon and i also have a limit to my txt messages and i also have a bbm account but i have some friends that do not have a blackberry therefore they don't have bbm. I want to know if i can add them as a contact to my bbm and still be able to talk to them from my bbm to their direct cell phone # without it waisting my limited amount of txt. Thankss !
    04-19-10 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD