Ok, so tomorrow I'm going to be getting fy first blackberry. Aand I've been going through this forum and a few minutes ago i can across the PIN/Barcode part of this forum.

Now i know that BBM is some kind of chatting thing but i don't comepletely get it. Does it mean that you can add people's PINs and start chatting with them? Kind of like with skype where you can add people and talk to them?

Because is that's the case then i can't wait to get my blackberry and finding people.

Somebody please help me!
    07-27-11 11:54 AM
    07-27-11 12:01 PM
    BlackBerry Messenger, BBM, is kinda like an internal message for blackberry users. think of msn messenger or yahoo messenger or even google talk but instead kfan email address its either your devices PIN or Barcode. both are easy enough to find once you get into the program, it will even tell you your PIN on the side of your box that your BB came in. you can make groups with your friends, where its just one mass chat for everyone instead of txt'n each other one at a time, personaly i have three groups (family,friends,coworkers). you can also send pics threw BBM just like a MMS. there is a world of things to do with it and there are a lot of things comi g down the pipe for it to so its only going to get better.

if you need any help you can msg me on here, i sell them at my local source store so i dont mind helping ppl out with little things.
    07-27-11 12:53 PM
    Jagwire, can you send pictures over bbm for free? Thanks
    07-28-11 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD