Hi,

Noticed to day that I am no longer receiving email from either of my accounts to my BB. Here's what I've tried:

Numerous battery pulls
    Re-send service books (more than once)
    Check accounts on carriers web site
    Wipe handset
    Restore from backup
    Search this forum

What I discovered is that I have no problem sending email from my BB, but nothing is received. I can also send BB messages, but not receive (contact now has a red cross next to name).

If anyone can help I'd be most grateful.

Thanks in advance.
    01-18-10 03:53 PM
    have you recreated the bis count?? what type of email account is it?>
    01-18-10 03:54 PM
    yes it's bis. Deleted my googlemail account and recreated - no luck!
    01-18-10 03:56 PM
    no i mean recreate the whole account. i know you have exhausted everything in your power but doing this will take it wont step further. if the issue still persist. contact tmobile and they should be able to escalate to rim to determine wether its an issue with the rim relay or something on gmails side. hope this helps cheers. oh yea also you wont be able to delete the entire bis, you will have to call tmobile and have them do it. if they give you any gruff just tell them to shut up and do it, lol.
    01-18-10 04:15 PM
    Spoke to T-mo, and now waiting for their BB expert to call. Happens with my work email (also on bis) too so no just google. Think you may be right about deleting the whole account. We'll see I guess.
    01-18-10 04:21 PM
    Long shot, but go into: OPTIONS - SECURITY OPTIONS - FIREWALL and check to see if you are blocking the emails. If you are, just uncheck the box, and then save.
    01-18-10 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD