someone got my PIN and I am getting over 200 requests a day. Is there a way to delete BBM and reinstall it or can I get a new PIN? Any help or advice would be great.
    07-26-10 08:24 AM
    I am pretty sure the only way to get a new Pin is a new Blackberry. . Sorry that happened. You Can delete bbm, but the people are still going to have your Pin. Maybe they got your email address? People can also add you to BBM via email. Are you sure its your pin? If its your email that could be changed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 08:42 AM
    As redluke said, it could be via email. Unassociate your emails from your bb and see if that helps.

Also, are all "200" requests from the same person?
    Because if they are, you can add the person to your bbm, then delete them. When you chose to delete them, there is an option you can select that says 'ignore future invitations'

That will block the person from contacting you via bbm for good.

Hope this helps.

07-26-10 10:01 AM
    Thank you very much.
    no, someone got pissed at me and put my PIN on a bbm contact train. *rolls eyes* I guess it will stop soon.
    07-26-10 10:32 AM
    Never know. Someone nice might add you haha.
    07-26-10 10:40 AM
    Hmmmm. K I've never used this feature before and not sure if it works the way I'm thinking, but there's a setting in bbm to "display security question"
    So, if it works the way I think it does, then whoever tries to add you will have to answer a security question first to get through.
    Something worth checking out, if it doesn't work, no harm no foul. Lol

07-26-10 10:54 AM
    Thank you all very much!
    07-26-10 02:03 PM