My Blackberry Curve 8830 keyboard just quit working on me. When I press the key's nothing happens. I'm thinking of buying another kind of phone, (Android) but I've been keeping all of my user names / passwords in the Password Keeper app that comes with my Blackberry Curve 8830. I've made a back up of the app on my computer. Is there any way I can access the information in the app so I can copy it somewhere else if I don't buy another blackberry. I know I can put it on another blackberry that I buy and look at it but what happens if I buy an Android phone. Have I just lost all of my user names / passwords if I do? Someone please help me to access this information on my computer somehow.
    04-19-11 10:08 PM
    I believe the straight answer is no access from a computer. There was a thread about this some months back but I can't find that mention just this moment.
    Amatyi1 likes this.
    04-20-11 08:53 AM
    I was afraid of that answer. Does anyone know if I can put the backup that I have of this app on an Android based phone? I'm getting the new Samsung Galaxy Prevail when it is released on 4-25-11 through Boost Mobile.
    04-20-11 04:25 PM
    03-06-14 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD