ok first off i want to say that i do understand how to add these to my phone. i just want to know if there is a way to add them to the smiliey box in bbm or do i always have to type the word i set under "replace" to see the emoticon
    02-27-10 11:07 AM
    Thats a good question, I have been wondering the same. Maybe there is some way to alter the cod file for BBM and add them there. I'm not much of a techie, but adding the actual emoticons to the display in BBM would be awesome.
    02-27-10 11:32 AM
    tagged to see if someone has an answer - I doubt it though otherwise someone would have posted how to get the world flags showing there as well...
    02-27-10 11:50 AM
    Don't think so. I think they would need to be added by a RIM BBM update.
    02-27-10 11:53 AM
    It is completely impossible for the end user to add them to the box in BBM.
    The ones there are part of the overall code and there is no way to change that.
    02-27-10 03:21 PM
    Oh well. That sux.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 03:26 PM
    Right. It does suck, but at least we can still add em' manually.
    02-27-10 03:27 PM
    I'm a bit off n late in theforum, but curious on where I can find the additional emoticons n r there directions on how to add them to my bbm? Thx!
    02-27-10 03:46 PM
    Check the BBM Pig emoticon thread.
    02-27-10 03:48 PM
    I'm running the new OS 5.0 and I can't seem to copy and paste them into my bbm. I copied the black squares and chinese characters and sent them to my bf who has an 8900 with Rogers running 4.7, and it worked, but when he tried to resend them to me they're black squares and chinese characters again... any suggestions?
    02-28-10 11:48 AM
    I'm not educated enough to help on this, hope you get it resolved thgough,

02-28-10 11:57 AM
    ok first off i want to say that i do understand how to add these to my phone. i just want to know if there is a way to add them to the smiliey box in bbm or do i always have to type the word i set under "replace" to see the emoticon
    How do you add them to your phone ?

01-23-11 11:57 AM
    Read post #9 in this thread.
    01-23-11 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD