Hi,
    I'm a new BB user (9900) and am just getting things set up. My gmail is working fine. But I have a quick question about Google Calendar. Currently I am able to sync my BB Calendar and Google Calendar. Takes a while for an appointment to show up on my BB if I enter it from a computer onto Google Calendar but I assume that is because of RIM's polling times with Google's servers - not a big deal for me as my calendar entries aren't that fluid.
    However, I currently share my Google Calendar with my wife's. While on a computer I can see her calendar entries in addition to my own, but I don't see them on my BB. Other than copying her entries to my own calendar on a computer, is there any way that I can see her entries on my BB calendar application? If I can't do this with my BB, does anybody know if this functionality is possible on an Android device?

Cheers and thanks in advance,
    Gary
    09-06-11 08:48 AM
    Welcome to the forums.

I've been faced with that same situation and I figure out a workaround: Add her gmail address to your device and set a filter telling BIS not to delive the emails to your BlackBerry.

That way, her calendar will show on your device, with a different name and with a specific color.
    09-06-11 05:23 PM
    Your solution worked great. Thank you very much for your help.
    Cheers,
    Gary
    09-07-11 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD