Hello,

I am wondering if anyone might be able to advise me how to go about sharing a calendar between family members, or if this is even possible. Maybe Google Calendar would be an option??

My wife and I each have a Bold 9650. I am on a BES plan and sync to my employers e-mail, calendar (Outlook), Contacts and so on. My wife is on the BIS plan. Is there anyway that we can share a calendar wtihout this messing up my BES calendar? Can Google Calendar work through Blackberry's some how?

Thanks!
    11-25-10 04:11 PM
    You'd be better off in the third party section. There's several apps in bb app world that do this. Sorry I can't come up with names. Lol. Husband doesn't have a bb so I don't get to use them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 07:09 PM
    When you would go to sync your Calendar, you would want to change your CICAL to your Google Calendar Address, run your sync for that Calendar so that it imports to your BlackBerry Calendar, then reset your CICAL back to your Outlook synchronization. That should accomplish the mission, and is the way I sync my Google Calendar into my device. I do not, however, use Outlook, and do not know how pervasive it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-10 07:44 PM
    For syncing: BlackBerry App World - CalendarShare
    I personally couldn't get it to connect (Torch to 9700 without plan), but it's still in beta and the idea's cool

For calendar sharing: start a BBM group with just the two of you. Now whenever you enter a calendar event, select "groups" where it would currently be showing your E-mail address. Select the group and you both instantly have that in your calendar.
    11-29-10 11:38 AM
    For syncing: BlackBerry App World - CalendarShare
    I personally couldn't get it to connect (Torch to 9700 without plan), but it's still in beta and the idea's cool

For calendar sharing: start a BBM group with just the two of you. Now whenever you enter a calendar event, select "groups" where it would currently be showing your E-mail address. Select the group and you both instantly have that in your calendar.
    +1 - this is a good solution.
    11-29-10 07:21 PM
    +2 for calendar share
    11-29-10 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD